[HELP] Upgrade (non-affiliated) atvX TV box

S905D, S905, S8xx Series and other box users can discuss here :)
hoe
Answers: 0

Hi guys,

Not entirely sure how this forum works and my first post. I recently bought an ATVExperience with Andriod 7.1.2 installed. Everything seems to work fine except for the bluetooth. The ON button goes grey when selected and now devices are shown to pair with. Any suggestions on how to fix?
ricklar

hoe wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:46 pm I recently bought an ATVExperience with Andriod 7.1.2 installed. Everything seems to work fine except for the bluetooth. The ON button goes grey when selected and now devices are shown to pair with. Any suggestions on how to fix?
Did you buy a Device with AtvXperience preinstalled?

I know of a Seller/Reseller in South Africa that is pre-installing the AtvX software in devices and selling them, this Forum is Not Affliated with that Seller. If this is your same scenario then you must contact your Seller and ask for Support directly with them. AtvXpericence software is released for Free and with no warranties or guarantees.

If you installed AtvXperience yourself and the bluetooth doesn't work then try a different Firmware version, or possible the Bluetooth.Zip fix may work search this Forum.
BE KIND, BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL TO OTHERS, RESPECT THE MODERATORS,
*IMPORTANT NOTE* ONLY PM MODERATORS OR DEVELOPERS AS A LAST RESORT!!!

☢️ My test device: H96 Pro+ 3gb/32gb DDR4 ☢️ Plus own Tanix, Beelink, Alfawise, X96S, Odroid-N2, Khadas VIM3L, X3, ADT-3, X96-Air
GEARBEST.com
PLEASE ENJOY ATVX!
YvonneG

I have just bought Xperience TV box x96 mini. When I plug it in I get a red light. When I connect to TV, it won't connect to TV. TV says no signal.
em3ka

[mention]YvonneG[/mention]
Return the box to the seller and demand refund...
ricklar wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:02 pm I know of a Seller/Reseller in South Africa that is pre-installing the AtvX software in devices and selling them, this Forum is Not Affliated with that Seller. If this is your same scenario then you must contact your Seller and ask for Support directly with them. AtvXperience software is released for Free and with no warranties or guarantees.
wouter

i recently bought an atvxperience S905W 7.1.2 and it is not working correctly anymore I need a firmware and software upgrade how do I do this please
em3ka

wouter wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:50 am ...I need a firmware and software upgrade...
Contact seller or use forum search.