[QUESTION] Customize dtb files

Discuss about life, love, interests and modding here!
andyxdtu
Answers: 0

Hi friends i need help on editing the dtb files, im trying to do my led clock works, but i need to change some things on the dtb files.

Thanks!
bumerc
Administrator & Developer

andyxdtu wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:44 pm Hi friends i need help on editing the dtb files, im trying to do my led clock works, but i need to change some things on the dtb files.

Thanks!
The easiest way is to edit the dts files in kernel sources and compile them to dtb. However, if you want to edit dt blob, you can use e.g. bc-tool for this

1. decompile:

Code: Select all

make mod-dts
2. editing...

3. compile:

Code: Select all

make mod-dtb
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1776
leocesarbin

@andyxdtu
hola amigo pudiste solucionar el problema del reloj editando DTB ? , yo uso bctool para modificar mis rom atv , pero no se exactamente que modificar en el dtb para que funcione el reloj , en ese caso lo arreglo de otra forma y me funciona el reloj pero pierdo otras cosas tratandolo . +593 982810771 whatsapp

modEDIT:
Translation
SPOILER_SHOW
hello friend, could you solve the clock problem by editing DTB? , I use bctool to modify my atv roms, but I don't know exactly what to modify in the dtb to make the clock work, in that case I fix it differently and the clock works but I lose other things trying it. +593 982810771 whatsapp