[Discussion] H96 Pro+ ~Pros, cons, and tips

H96 Pro, X98 Pro, TX9 Pro to name a few...
Davicom
Verified Member
Answers: 0

WWOW!!! It's a solid rocket. Compliments to authors of this roms and all the guys have worked on to optimized. Incredibile.
Ps. now it catch correctly 50Hz but when I close down video content the resolution doesn't return to 60Hz...CEC switch is OFF like you suggested
em3ka

Davicom wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:56 pm In meantime i ask: there is a way to set properly auto framerate on content that requires 50Hz?
google it, AFRd app
https://androidpctv.com/afrd-automatic- ... gic-tvbox/
ricklar

AFRd app is the best way to switch Frame Rate, a must have Apk for all Amlogic boxes.
BE KIND, BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL TO OTHERS, RESPECT THE MODERATORS,
*IMPORTANT NOTE* ONLY PM MODERATORS OR DEVELOPERS AS A LAST RESORT!!!

☢️ My test device: H96 Pro+ 3gb/32gb DDR4 ☢️ Plus own Tanix, Beelink, Alfawise, X96S, Odroid-N2, Khadas VIM3L, X3, ADT-3, X96-Air
GEARBEST.com
PLEASE ENJOY ATVX!
Davicom
Verified Member

Thanks. I'll try It.
Davicom
Verified Member

Hi, I noticed. That everytime I turn-on from sleep mode my H96pro+ remote doesn't work anymore. I have ti restart box or use CEC WITH TV remote. Is there any solution? Thanks in advance
Davicom
Verified Member

em3ka wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:16 am
Davicom wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:56 pm In meantime i ask: there is a way to set properly auto framerate on content that requires 50Hz?
google it, AFRd app
https://androidpctv.com/afrd-automatic- ... gic-tvbox/
Wow this app Is Amazing, I'm very newb. So much time I had a amlogic devices without known this fantastico applicativo. Thanks guys. Is there something similar to autoswitch correct resolution in accordo to the source video? In this way the upscaling May do to TV and should be Better. Maybe in this tool (afrd) Is there some settings that should It Be? Another question: the Page you linked me forse not speak about compatibily WITH s905x, my sisters gas tx5 pro, could I try WITH It?
em3ka

Davicom wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:24 pm Page you linked me forse not speak about compatibily WITH s905x, my sisters gas tx5 pro, could I try WITH It?
Yes.
Davicom wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:24 pm Thanks guys. Is there something similar to autoswitch correct resolution in accordo to the source video?
Try NOVA Video player, i think that it has that option
Davicom
Verified Member

em3ka wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:12 pm
Davicom wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:24 pm Page you linked me forse not speak about compatibily WITH s905x, my sisters gas tx5 pro, could I try WITH It?
Yes.
Davicom wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:24 pm Thanks guys. Is there something similar to autoswitch correct resolution in accordo to the source video?
Try NOVA Video player, i think that it has that option
Thanks for your suggestions. But at the Moment I can choose VLC, MX player, and Archos only. It's a limit of DreamPlayer app. Anyway, adfr works great WITH DreamPlayer and Emby: It catches perfectly respectively 50hz and 23,9, but about Netflix It doesn't tight catch. It assumes contents are in 23,9 or 30hz and that causes stuttering, where right settings should be 50hz and 60hz . I not Just tried prime video but I also thing so. Is there a way ti solve, without put on and off adfr, and settings manually resolution? In adfr, there Is, in advance settings an option to allow certa in decoder to work without adfr intervening. But I don't know Wich decoder working on Netflix app to specify or what Is its name to put on adfr.
Also, is there a way to solve the remote problem? at the first power after sleep mode it doesn't work anymore, I have to use TV remote or to completely reboot the device
Davicom
Verified Member

Hi all, problem of remote I solved following this guide viewtopic.php?f=16&t=691
Thanks to the authors
About frame rate on Netflix and Prime Video I have to disable adfr and activate -->level 1 on playback settings and everything goes smoothly. If anyone gas solution to esclude afdr from theese apps let me know gently.
Best regards
MoJagot

Hi
I followed the guide on replacing settings.apk and tvsettings.apk but I still can't access my settings

What I did

Uninstalled settings and tvsettings

Copied tvsettings.apk to itvsettings folder and changed permissions

Copied settings.apk to settings folder and changed permissions, also deleted folder with odex file

The purple panel works fine with more settings option available, but when I select more settings it crashes

Any ideas what's going on?

Thank you

Edit

Okay so I used the Settings.apk from 2FF but kept the odex file from 2H and it's working now

Tho to see all my settings I have to go either through bluetooth or GPS, and then pull the drawer from the left to get the rest of the options

Double Edit

So I updated Play Services and everything is working perfectly now, tho I can't update the play store and my installed apps aren't showing and can't be updated thru the play store now

Triple Edit

Side loaded play store and apps are updating

I can't get android TV remote service to work now, I side loaded the latest version and rebooted but still no go

Any ideas?