[HELP] TX3 mini (red PCB), bricked device

TX3 Mini, X96 Mini, W95 to name a few...
brunnoplis
Answers: 0

Hello everyone, I would like to ask for help trying to solve the problem on my TX3 MINI.
I recently flashed Atxperience on it...
And the bricked system gets stuck in an infinite loop on the screen with (ATXPERIENCE) I tried to reinstall the original factory system but without success

she no longer wants to recognize the usb cable on the computer, I've searched several forums to try a solution, but without success...
could help me ???
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by brunnoplis on Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
em3ka

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
brunnoplis

So, it doesn't go into Recovery mode, I've tried to do that too...
it is only stuck on this screen as shown in the image below..
and not Connect to the computer either..
Wouldn't you know how to make a short to recognize on the computer? :frowning2: :frowning2: :frowning2:
em3ka

brunnoplis wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:54 am Wouldn't you know how to make a short to recognize on the computer?
Swipe with metal object through pins, while burning tool is running.
redpcb.jpg
brunnoplis

em3ka wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:08 am
brunnoplis wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:54 am Wouldn't you know how to make a short to recognize on the computer?
Swipe with metal object through pins, while burning tool is running.
redpcb.jpg
I want to thank you for your attention my friend!

but I couldn't, I tried in every way here, touching a metal object to the short one, but without success, I don't know if I'm doing it the wrong way..
but in the end I will give up!!

if it at least goes into recovery mode or recognizes it on the computer, but unfortunately neither of the two just gets stuck in this image (ATXPERIENCE)

THANKS A LOT FOR THE HELP!!

IMG_20210613_104225.jpg