MXQ Pro 4K 5G does not work

TX3 Mini, X96 Mini, W95 to name a few...
cronaldo7151
Answers: 0

Hello everyone, I have an MXQ Pro 4K 5G video set-top box on the S905W processor and mxq_w_emcp_v1.2 motherboard. I tried to update the firmware via a flash drive, it gave an error and started it in my native firmware, after a while it stopped turning on and at least somehow reacted from the outlet. I'm trying to flash with different firmware via AMLogic USB Burning Tool gives different errors, can anyone tell me how to revive this miracle?

bumerc
Administrator & Developer

cronaldo7151 wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:09 pm I tried to update the firmware via a flash drive, it gave an error and started it in my native firmware, after a while it stopped turning on and at least somehow reacted from the outlet.
Boot ROM is encrypted. Ask the seller for the original FW
cronaldo7151

bumerc wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:34 pm
cronaldo7151 wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:09 pm I tried to update the firmware via a flash drive, it gave an error and started it in my native firmware, after a while it stopped turning on and at least somehow reacted from the outlet.
Boot ROM is encrypted. Ask the seller for the original FW
I'm trying to send firmware to this board v1.2 from different sellers of this set-top box, so far to no avail
pedro107

Hello friend, I have a device that I believe to be exactly like yours, Aml-S905 processor and I have my device bricked because I installed a firmware that was not compatible with it, now I am having a lot of difficulty finding the stock firmware. Would you have this file to help me resuscitate my TV BOX? PLEASE, I'm losing hope...
debiantonio

Hi! I couldn't install any ROM on this box, none at all! But I backed up the original ROM using TWRP. How to make it available to you here??? Prepare an sdcard or pendrive formatted in FAT32 with recovery.img para S905W plus the backup to make available here. I will try to send it to you!
tiviboxlolle

debiantonio wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:50 pm Hi! I couldn't install any ROM on this box, none at all! But I backed up the original ROM using TWRP. How to make it available to you here??? Prepare an sdcard or pendrive formatted in FAT32 with recovery.img para S905W plus the backup to make available here. I will try to send it to you!

hi, can you send me your backup firmware? coincidentally my device is like that
herrybrook21a

it gave an error and started it in my native firmware, after a while it stopped turning on and at least somehow reacted from the outlet. I'm trying to flash with different firmware via AMLogic USB Burning Tool gives different errors, can anyone tell me how to revive this miracle pikashow download