mi tv stick MDZ-24-AA

S905D, S905, S8xx Series and other box users can discuss here :)
rafal70
Answers: 0

hello I have several mi tv stick MDZ-24-AA / MDZ-24-AB / MiTV-AESP0 with damaged emmc memory the problem is that I copied emmc from one working stick but after uploading this backup to a new emmc memory and inserting it into the damaged stick the stick starts but immediately there is a message to do a factory reset and after that the stick starts normally but sn is 1234567890adcd etc and already the netflix application reports an error code not hardware compatibility and the prima video application reports check the hdmi cable I will add that I have UFI boxes , MEDUSA PRO , Z3X JTAG AND UNIVERSAL RT809H PROGRAMMER and I can't even root this stick and it's on an amlogic s805y processor I've been working on it for 2 months I have new KLM8G1GETF-B041 memories but as I mentioned the backup works 100 percent but only on this stick with which was copied on other sticks apk netflix and prima ps do not work I would like to ask colleagues to solve this p roblemu because supposedly it can be done from what I saw on youtube but this gentleman from I will not mention where he is from because only he has such videos, he wrote to me that sn can be no matter what system I have for these sticks but on an sd card but no I want to move it via usb because there is no otg so I spread my hands and write everywhere