Minix neo u9-h support

H96 Pro, X98 Pro, TX9 Pro to name a few...
immi803
Verified Member
Answers: 0

antonio6o6 wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:17 am I modify Firmware Minix u9-h beta 2 Mod 3 Final Google Play Store update now voice command on Google Play Store working did speed test direct to moden result accurate did Wi-Fi speed test accurate test touch VPN working I think should be beta 3

https://mega.nz/#F!ANox3A7Y!p2-YCBM0dayZpNRU1YadiQ
Huge thanks for beta 3 ;)

Any news for working twrp?
dankell
Verified Member

May sound a bit of a strange question...But could this ROM work on a H96 PRO+ ?
is this the same variant of the 2H image for the H96 PRO versions?
I know that they both have the same CPU S912 so I thought I would ask just in case it could be compatible. Thanks for any feedback.
PS: I have the 2H image (H96 PRO + Variant atvXperience_S912_LPDDR3_V2H.img )all setup and backed up and everything is Golden...Just was wanting to do a little experiment playing around with different ROMS before I let this box eventually go.

Best Regards,
ricklar

dankell wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:17 pm May sound a bit of a strange question...But could this ROM work on a H96 PRO+ ?
is this the same variant of the 2H image for the H96 PRO versions?
I know that they both have the same CPU S912 so I thought I would ask just in case it could be compatible. Thanks for any feedback.
NO. The board and kernel is differnet for Minix and H96Pro+. Why this modified version of the firmware had to be made.
BE KIND, BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL TO OTHERS, RESPECT THE MODERATORS,
*IMPORTANT NOTE* ONLY PM MODERATORS OR DEVELOPERS AS A LAST RESORT!!!

☢️ My test device: H96 Pro+ 3gb/32gb DDR4 ☢️ Plus own Tanix, Beelink, Alfawise, X96S, Odroid-N2, Khadas VIM3L, X3, ADT-3, X96-Air
GEARBEST.com
PLEASE ENJOY ATVX!
immi803
Verified Member

I Don't wanna update Google play services, any way to avoid update? I've tried disable Auto update in play store, but of no help really

I've 3c toolbox pro at my disposal and i think there must be some service or permission that needs to be unchecked , any help would be highly appreciated
immi803
Verified Member

immi803 wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:19 pm I Don't wanna update Google play services, any way to avoid update? I've tried disable Auto update in play store, but of no help really

I've 3c toolbox pro at my disposal and i think there must be some service or permission that needs to be unchecked , any help would be highly appreciated
Anyone? [mention]antonio6o6[/mention] [mention]em3ka[/mention] [mention]ricklar[/mention]
em3ka

immi803 wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:19 pm ...i think there must be some service or permission that needs to be unchecked...
Go to Settings/More settings/Data usage
Tap on Wi-Fi data usage option, and find Google Play Services
Switch of Background data (Enable usage of cellular data in the background)
Now it's only update when you manually update it.
You can use this method for any app and also revert it anytime.

more tips ⬇
https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-stop-Goo ... uto-update
ricklar

I disagree, Google Play Services should always be able to update itself, especially for security reasons. PlayServices interconnects a lot of background process and should be used with the latest version always.

If you want to stop individual Apps from updating you can turn that off in Play Store Settings.
BE KIND, BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL TO OTHERS, RESPECT THE MODERATORS,
*IMPORTANT NOTE* ONLY PM MODERATORS OR DEVELOPERS AS A LAST RESORT!!!

☢️ My test device: H96 Pro+ 3gb/32gb DDR4 ☢️ Plus own Tanix, Beelink, Alfawise, X96S, Odroid-N2, Khadas VIM3L, X3, ADT-3, X96-Air
GEARBEST.com
PLEASE ENJOY ATVX!
immi803
Verified Member

ricklar wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:58 pm I disagree, Google Play Services should always be able to update itself, especially for security reasons. Play Services interconnects a lot of background process and should be used with the latest version always.

If you want to stop individual Apps from updating you can turn that off in Play Store Settings.
Certainly Right, but my setup is quite not conventional attached to a TV, its actually attached to my head unit in my car, and i'm using it since years this way now, actually for using Maps, i always used external USB GPS device and Overwrite Play Services for phone always does the trick, setting framework for properly using Maps alongside, i may sound different but i'm pretty happy with this setup, so the problem was i needed for Phone play services to stick and not got overwritten by TV play store update when its available

I hope i sketched my setup and you can understand, My proper query should be, is there anyway to have Play Services from phone in the base instead of TV play services?

IS IT POSSIBLE? [mention]ricklar[/mention] [mention]em3ka[/mention] [mention]antonio6o6[/mention]
Rxz123456

Hi All,

I have the same problem on minix u9h with this rom usb ports are not working. Any genius here can fix it and share the updated image file, I will appreciate that.

Thanks
Rxz
antonio6o6
Expert Member

Which firmware are you using because my Minix u9h USB is working on beta 2 firmware and beta 3 not officiall..... And usb working Google Play Store update apk