R_TV Box S10--Unable to turn on or off with IR Remote

H96 Pro, X98 Pro, TX9 Pro to name a few...
NAYBER123

R_TV Box S10--Unable to turn on or off with IR Remote

Post by NAYBER123 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:30 pm

Hello all,

I was wondering of anyone would know how to help me. I absolutely LOVE the interface of ATVXperience, but I am unable to turn my R-TV Box on or off using the IR remote. I have to unplug it to turn it off, then use the "power button" from within ATVXperience task bar to turn it off. I have searched high and low for solutions on the internet--redoing remote.conf file etc. Non eof these work for me. Is there anyway to be able to turn my R-TV S10 mbox on and off like "stock" with the IR remote with ATVXperience? I have tried all downloadable versions available, from "F", "FF" up trhough "H" for s912 (all versions, the "general" S912, the "T95z" s912, and the "A" S912 versions). Nothing has worked.

THis rom would be my "go to" rom, and also see the V3 ATVXperience rom will be coming sometime in the future. I'd like to use this rom as a way to keep my box with the "latest-greatest" software and updates. Right now, I have to run the last rom that works with my box, Sept...login to view the rest of this post

This topic has 7 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login