[ROM] Magicsee N5 - atvXperience v2 N5 Edition

MiBox, X96 to name a few...
Post Reply
Nayam
Administrator & Developer
Posts: 1275
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:58 pm
Has thanked: 195 times
Been thanked: 425 times
Contact:

#1

BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL
RESPECT THE MODERATORS
PM ONLY WHEN IMPORTANT
ENJOY!
My Devices:
X96 Mini, A95X Pro, H96 Pro Stick, A95X Max
messiahX
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:21 pm

#2

Hi, flashed your rom today on my N5 via Burning Tool (btw via sdcard no flash possible on this box). Was successful but when I try to open Google Playstore, there is no connection to network!?
All other apps and services can accessto network. Please help and much respect for your work!!! ;)
Nayam
Administrator & Developer
Posts: 1275
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:58 pm
Has thanked: 195 times
Been thanked: 425 times
Contact:

#3

messiahX wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:28 pm Hi, flashed your rom today on my N5 via Burning Tool (btw via sdcard no flash possible on this box). Was successful but when I try to open Google Playstore, there is no connection to network!?
All other apps and services can accessto network. Please help and much respect for your work!!! ;)
Hmm, weird. I don't have that box but my cousin does, so will have to visit his house to test.
Will report soon
BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL
RESPECT THE MODERATORS
PM ONLY WHEN IMPORTANT
ENJOY!
My Devices:
X96 Mini, A95X Pro, H96 Pro Stick, A95X Max
Nayam
Administrator & Developer
Posts: 1275
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:58 pm
Has thanked: 195 times
Been thanked: 425 times
Contact:

#4

messiahX wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:28 pm Hi, flashed your rom today on my N5 via Burning Tool (btw via sdcard no flash possible on this box). Was successful but when I try to open Google Playstore, there is no connection to network!?
All other apps and services can accessto network. Please help and much respect for your work!!! ;)
I need you to test something for me.Download a root explorer, go to /etc and replace your hosts file with this one: Extract this zip and replace the hosts file.
hosts.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL
RESPECT THE MODERATORS
PM ONLY WHEN IMPORTANT
ENJOY!
My Devices:
X96 Mini, A95X Pro, H96 Pro Stick, A95X Max
Adamoff
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:58 am

#5

<<<<btw via sdcard no flash possible on this box

Me too with sdcard issue...
Can't flash latest atvXperience v2 from your link via MicroSD ( made by Burn_Card_Maker_V2.0.3 ) - after few seconds start of proccess get Green Android with cross mark ...

While atvXperience_V2H_FINAL_Repack_N5 from 4pda thread flashed ok the same way...

Plz help to fix that ! Tnx !
Nayam
Administrator & Developer
Posts: 1275
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:58 pm
Has thanked: 195 times
Been thanked: 425 times
Contact:

#6

Adamoff wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:00 am <<<<btw via sdcard no flash possible on this box

Me too with sdcard issue...
Can't flash latest atvXperience v2 from your link via MicroSD ( made by Burn_Card_Maker_V2.0.3 ) - after few seconds start of proccess get Green Android with cross mark ...

While atvXperience_V2H_FINAL_Repack_N5 from 4pda thread flashed ok the same way...

Plz help to fix that ! Tnx !
rename the img to atvx.img and try flashing again. I don't know about 4pda build tho.
BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL
RESPECT THE MODERATORS
PM ONLY WHEN IMPORTANT
ENJOY!
My Devices:
X96 Mini, A95X Pro, H96 Pro Stick, A95X Max
parpol777
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:06 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 1 time

#7

Nayam wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:42 pm hosts.zip
(168 Bytes) Downloaded 12 times
good day!
Thank you for your work.
I replaced the hosts file in ./etc and nothing has changed.
As before, when trying to add a google account "not a valid username or password."
p.s. wifi connection
Nayam
Administrator & Developer
Posts: 1275
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:58 pm
Has thanked: 195 times
Been thanked: 425 times
Contact:

#8

parpol777 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:57 pm
Nayam wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:42 pm hosts.zip
(168 Bytes) Downloaded 12 times
good day!
Thank you for your work.
I replaced the hosts file in ./etc and nothing has changed.
As before, when trying to add a google account "not a valid username or password."
p.s. wifi connection
ok, I'll test my account and see if it works
BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL
RESPECT THE MODERATORS
PM ONLY WHEN IMPORTANT
ENJOY!
My Devices:
X96 Mini, A95X Pro, H96 Pro Stick, A95X Max
bobbyskills
Verified Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:26 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 1 time

#9

parpol777 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:57 pm
Nayam wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:42 pm hosts.zip
(168 Bytes) Downloaded 12 times
good day!
Thank you for your work.
I replaced the hosts file in ./etc and nothing has changed.
As before, when trying to add a google account "not a valid username or password."
p.s. wifi connection
I can confirm the same results. I can browse to Google Play and sign in without issue from Firefox on the box, but just can't authenticate there from GSF.
parpol777
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:06 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 1 time

#10

Good evening everyone.
Today I checked the authentication when using a wired connection, the effect is the same - an incorrect username or password.
Post Reply